Summary of Job description
The job involves visiting people in their own homes to assist them with the essential tasks and daily living needs, including personal care and support which often involves washing and dressing while also promoting personal independence and maintaining the highest standards of respect and dignity.
Some other support tasks that carers do may include:
• Reminding and assisting people with their medication
• Shopping and cleaning assistance
• Community access including leisure activities
• Meal and drink preparation
• Respite support
Key qualities that a good care worker must possess include:
• A caring nature
• Organised and punctual
• Good communication
• An adaptable and flexible approach to work
• Diligence and attention to detail
• Full driving license preferred
Why work for SSA Quality Care?
• Good rates of pay including travel time and mileage
• Holiday pay and pension scheme
• Full induction and training leading toward the Care Certificate
• Ongoing professional development leading to higher qualifications in Health and Social care
• Promotional opportunities within the organisation
• Uniform, ID Badge and all Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
• Being part of a friendly happy team
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
"I no longer feel that I have to do everything after finding SSA Qualitycare"
“The service my parents received from the staff at SSA Qualitycare was amazing and would have no problem recommending them“
“Home care from SSA Qualitycare has proved to me how important it is to have the best home care provider.”
SSA Qualitycare is registered, and therefore licensed to provide services, by the Care Quality Commission (Provider ID 1-101688853).
For more information, visit www.cqc.org.uk.